Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little bit of a mind screw and heart strings tug.

 I wrote a huge ramble that I will probably never post. But it felt good to write it. I am feeling low today. I woke up in a great mood and things just started piling up that heavied my heart a bit. Made me remember why I am mostly faithless, and why I don't watch the news. Humanity has some making up to do. That's all I will say about that. I will refrain from posting a long drawn out "life just isn't fair" whiny rant that even if you agreed with me, you'd be nauseated at how much I exposed my own wussiness and we all know vulnerability isn't really my thing. Instead I will leave you with something incredibly fascinating and epic. Something I have re-watched and then researched a bazillion times now. Nature and science balance out my brain I think. Resets perspective in a coolly creepy way. Enjoy.





Oh, and if that left you feeling weirded out for the rest of the day, that's the funk I was in. So now we're on the same page. Yay?



No comments:

Post a Comment