Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Bacon Cupcakes

I had a blog for just food. Eat, Drink, Blog. And it's sad. So I figured I should just add those yummies to this blog and continue posting my foodness here for all to drool over. I will warn you, I eat deliciously and I know my shape won't change unless I run around. I firmly believe in the power of food and feeding people, so my diet will not become A DIET and I won't be restricting myself in any extreme way any time soon. I do apologize to anyone attempting to eat healthfully on a program. This may be hard to see. But it's so damn good.


Ah yes, the tried and true small moist cakeness.


Easy recipe is as follows:
  • box of yellow cake mix ( plus ingredients needed for that mix such as eggs and butter and whatnot)
  • 10 slices of BACON crumbled

Follow baking instructions on the box and then mix in bacon before filling muffin cups 2/3 with batter. Mix a vanilla or butter cream frosting with maple syrup. Frost cooled cupcakes and top with a few bacon crumbles and perhaps candied pecans like I did tonight :)



Hard recipe :
• 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/3 cups sugar
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 1 cup milk
• 4 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 large eggs

  • 10 slices of cooked BACON crumbled
Then proceed with the frosting process after baking and cooling cupcakes.






Love, Peace and Bacon Grease <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment