Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

waking up possessed.

You never realize how much you took sleep for granted until you cannot get "good" sleep to save your life. That is the new fun thing. I can fall asleep, that's not the problem. And also the reason I won't be prescribed anything to aid in this matter, damnit. The issue is waking up at either 2,3 or 4 am. And not getting all the way back to sleep for the rest of the night/morning. I am unable to find a comfy way to lay and also my mind is trying to tell me I am awake and to get up. Insane. I feel bad for the people I see the next day because they are interacting with a beast. I have almost unhinged my jaw to swallow a hostess at a restaurant, become the worst road rage passenger, and actually ninja blocked someone from touching my belly (another story altogether) and snarled at them. A lot of people will say things like "Get used to it for when that baby is born. You'll never sleep again." And that may hinder my sleep, true. But I have a perfectly capable, able bodied and willing husband to help with that. This, is different because it is only affecting me. He can sleep fine, I can tell by the snoring. I have been told to do some light exercise in the evening to tire me out. We will see if this happens. By the evening I am usually toast.

Only 17 weeks or so of this left.

No comments:

Post a Comment