( photo cred: Portraits by Ali )
Ok, now that Miss Bee has fascinated you with her culinary appreciation, here are her answers to my standard 10 Q's.
1) If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
I would love to travel throughout Asia--mostly because I have never been on that side of the planet and am interested in all of the different food cultures there--I want to really learn the difference between all of the cultural food . I think it would be neat to travel through all of the major areas with backpacks, trying different cuisine. Then I shall write a book.
2) Favorite food you can cook?
3) Favorite food you go out looking for?
4) What or who inspired you to start your blog?Moving to a new city and wanting to reconnect with something I love. Back in Chicago I only had time to cook on my mornings off, and those were also my time to get absolutely everything else done as well--so cooking experiments fell by the wayside a lot. I wanted to have a digital library of my creations and favorite meals. The Spicy Bee is first and foremost that. As time goes on I would love to pepper in more restaurant reviews too!
5) When I read your blog, what should I picture you wearing?
6) OK, you are ten years old. Who is your idol?Ten years old now?? I suppose if I were ten RIGHT NOW I would love Ellen. Hell, I'm my normal age and I still love Ellen. She is amazing. Now ten in the '90's then Elijah Wood because I wanted him to ask me to the sock hop HA!
7) Favorite song today?
Sweet Sour by Band of Skulls
8) Best (worst) idea for a new reality show?
highest rated restaurant and see if their clientele notice.
9) Pet peeve?
If the dishes in the dishwasher are clean just EMPTY THE *EXPLETIVE* THING ALREADY! No more Leaning Tower of Pisa in the sink. That goes for the dish drainer too, people.
10) If you were a bug, on a wall, watching and event, what kind of bug would you be, where and what would you be witnessing?
I adore this lady. I will now go make something to eat because I looked at her blog again and I am starving.