Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Blogging

  I am committing myself to the NaBloPoMo for this month. Blog every day. There are even prompt questions in case I get stuck. Which, I don't usually get stuck. I get lazy. They leave off Saturday and Sunday which is cute because it implies I have a weekend social life of some kind. I don't. Well, that's not entirely true through December. We have festive gatherings that accomplish the seasons gift swapping and ugly sweater wearing. Which, duh, is mandatory.

 The December blogging topic is Work. While I do not collect a check from a payroll department, I still work my ass off. So, I thought this would be an interesting month to try this.


  Speaking of working, I better get to it.  A fun GlassCast Party at a clients home today. I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment