Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sentimental wish list for Aidan

These are just a handful of things that are must haves for this kid. From books I have fond memories of reading to my classes, to amazing instrumental renditions of Kelly and my favorite songs (thus making them tolerable nap classics and forcing our musical taste on the youngin right from the get go). And a few nerdy things I am in love with.


* Marti and the Mango
Photobucket
*Ben Harper and the Relentless 7- (great song) - The Three of Us
*The String Quartet Baby Shower Collection album by Vitamin String Quartet

* Leaf wall mount decoration from Ikea
Photobucket
*Giant soft blocks from Lakeshore
Photobucket

* Baby multi mirror from Lakeshore
Photobucket

folds up into a seat
Photobucket

*The Little House -my favorite childhood book.
Photobucket

* Sweet Luggage for one cool baby!!
Photobucket Photobucket



That's all I can think of so far. :)

Time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment